New Delhi, September 29, 2016: KEAM Result 2017 will be released in the month of May 2017 in response to the entrance exam conducted by CEE, Kerala. It will be released in the online mode and the students can easily check their result here soon after its official release. Only those students who will qualify the exam are eligible for the next round of admission. The answer sheets will be evaluated by using the optically mark reading (OMR) system, therefore, there is no provision of re – evaluation or re – checking of the answer sheets. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Get here the complete details regarding the Kerala CEE Result 2017 such as the procedure to check the result, merit list, and admission procedure.
KEAM Result 2017 – How to Check?
The exam results will be published only in the online mode and, therefore, the students need to know the exact procedure to check the same. The result usually depicts the student’s performance in the entrance exam in terms of number of correct and incorrect answers and marks obtained. The steps to check the result are quite simple and mentioned here for the student’s sake of convenience.
- To initiate the process, the students need to visit the link which will be published here soon. The link takes the students to the destination page where the result will be hosted.
- There, the students need to fill the requisite information asked in the online form which will be loaded on the screen. The essential details comprises of:
Other asked information
- On adding these details, the students need to verify the entered details. The students can check their result only if the entered details are accurate.
- On submitting these details, the KEAM Result 2017 will be appeared on the computer screen.
- The students can save the result for the future reference.
KEAM 2017 Result – Rank List:
Soon after the declaration of the Result of Kerala CEE 2017, the official authority will release the separate merit list for all the courses. The rank list shall be prepared by considering the equal weightage of 50:50 to the scores obtained in the entrance exam and the marks in the qualifying examination. The final year marks of the qualifying exam shall be transformed out of 100. The scores of the three (3) subjects shall be calculated out of 300 after applying standardization in each subject. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam shall be standardized with respect to the statistical parameters such as global standard deviation and global mean.
KEAM Result 2017 – Tie Breaking:
If two or more students score identical marks in the entrance exam then the tie between the two can be easily resolved by applying the tie – breaking steps one after another.
- First of all, marks in the mathematics section of entrance exam will be considered.
- Then, the marks in the physics section will be taken into consideration
- If still, the tie remains then the standardized marks in the math of the qualifying exam will be considered.
- If the tie still persists then the higher standardized marks in the physics of the qualifying exam will be considered.
- Finally, the age of the student will be used to break the tie between the students.
KEAM 2017 Results – Counseling and Final Admission:
After the announcement of the exam results and the publication of the merit list, the qualified students will be called for the counseling round. The official authority will organize the counseling only once and the students need to attend the counseling as per the official schedule. The aspirants need to be physically present at the time of counseling. Final seat allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’ s choice for courses, his rank in the rank list and of course the availability of seats at that rank. Soon after the seat allotment, the student needs to produce their documents for the document verification round.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)